Had a great time playing moderator role organised by one of the world’s leading business school, where topics around social media were debated and how it affects businesses.
Views were exchanged and lessons learnt. I had fun (which is most important)…
1. Sarjit Singh – President of NBSAA
Mr. Andrew Tan, 2nd President of NBSAA
2. Peter Lim, Writer and Media Consultant of Plim HL, Singapore (former Editor-in-Chief of Singapore Press Holdings)
3. Jon Chin, Head Digital Strategy of ClickMedia
4. Nagalaksmi V., Account Manager of Google Adwords Singapore
5. Shalu Wasu, Associate Director of Ogilvy PR Singapore
6. Luke Soon, Principle of SAS Intelligence APAC
7. Dennis Wong, President of MBAAA
8. Bill Lee, MD of SAS Intelligence.
I had the honour to address a wide range of questions as they were raised and answered.
Topics ranging from how social media platform can be utilized in the healthcare industry while taking legal obligations into consideration; how both the ruling party and the opposite parties tap on social media platform to reach out to the voters in the coming general elections in Singapore; etc.
It was great fun and the best part I learnt stuff there!
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.